domingo, 18 de octubre de 2020

My first post: My biography

 

 

Hi for everyone, this is a litle biography about me. It all started in February of 1999. I was born on February 8 of the 99’s in San Antonio, Chile.

I have a one brother (Gonzalo, one year difference) and two cousins Rodrigo (one year difference) and Javier (six years difference). I never went to the kindergarden. I was raised with my brother Gonzalo and my cousin Rodrigo in my house with my Grandmother (we called her “Nanú”).

 I went to my primary education in the Espiritu Santo School. I did not like the catholic religion so I decided to went to another school in my secundary education. I went to José Miguel Carrera high School, and finished my education in Gabriela Mistral School. All of this in San Antonio.

In the José Miguel Carrera I decided study Bachelor Degree of Arts, in Santiago, Chile. Almost all my friend decided to study in Valparaiso, Chile. But I wanted to make a challenge in my life (my brother and my’s cousins study in Valparaiso, but I've always been a stubborn to my idea).


I like the paint and the fashion. I learning the art of make up and nailpaiting. I hope to complement this with my carreer.

The road has not been easy. Above all loneliness and organize my times. I feel nice with my carreer.


3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Carolina, i love nail art to, last year i did a acrylic nails workshop, it was very funny.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Carolina, how interesting have studing at house with grandmother, like the ancestral cultures... I would like to see you nail work some day :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Carolina, its very interesting, you don't go to kindergarden and I make it twice! I like San Antonio, The brother of my Grandmother lived there a lot of time, One day his dog Mcdonald lost and years later came to streets another but equal dog, a new Mcdonald

    ResponderEliminar

my future

I don’t think about of courses in the future. Even so, I think in different ideas for realizd a courses when I finish my carrer in the futur...