domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2020

the art in my life

 The art is important for me because is a visual language of the people. Is a comunication way with wich the artists connect with the viewers. I enjoy the art because I like think in the ways of the artists come to the result. When I was a children, I very liked the art because I seen photographies of paitings of Henry Matisse or I like drawn dogs in my's notebooks in the school. I like visit museum's of art in Santiago. Even so I feel angry with this because the art is very centralized in Chile. When I was a children, i never went a museum of art, and my family see very few works of art. 




I like modern art sometimes. Sometimes I don't understand. I like the surrealism, the pop art and the neo-expressionism, The neo-expressionism incorporate the graffiti. For me, the graffiti is a art movement because is a art in situ and comes faster to the society. In my's favorites graffiti artists are Banksy and Basquiat.

About art creations made of human flesh, blood and bones I think that is nice when they see this in seriously form. Anyway, the art is crude but show realities.




1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you, that the artistic center is in some sectors of Santiago, that is very limiting

    ResponderEliminar

my future

I don’t think about of courses in the future. Even so, I think in different ideas for realizd a courses when I finish my carrer in the futur...