domingo, 25 de octubre de 2020

my second post

 


My favourite devices is a cellphone. I really love his because the tellphone is a very complete tool of work.

My first cellphone I got it when I was 12 years old, My mother gave me in the Chritsmas  

In the actually I use my tellphone for all. I use his for see my’s Social Networks, especially Instagram because I really like the photos. I use my tellphone for listen Music, read different books or take photos.

I use my cellphone everyday and many times in the day. I like it because I can take screenshots in the moment when I see something interesting. I think that my tellphone helps me in different moments.

Maybe my life without my tellphone would be boring because i couldn’t do everything in a one technological device.

1 comentario:

  1. What would be of own society or ourselves without smartphones?
    Possible answer: nothing.

    ResponderEliminar

my future

I don’t think about of courses in the future. Even so, I think in different ideas for realizd a courses when I finish my carrer in the futur...