lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2020

my future

I don’t think about of courses in the future. Even so, I think in different ideas for realizd a courses when I finish my carrer in the future (probably in 2022). I really like the art but even so I like to much teach mys knowledges. I like children but not fot teach arts. i like teach for teenangers because they have more clarity for his interests. 


In first I will interest in the pedagogy of arts. In secundary I think in the especialitation in master of nails and integral stetic. Even so i liked the costume design. I very like the study of nailart. I feel interest in perfect myself with study of nail art and before jobs in this. But this is one of many ideas.


The reasons for I interest to  study this courses is my interest in this areas. I very liked all of related of arts.


For me, if I wished study in part time course but much courses are of complete jornal. If i think in work when I will finish my carreer. I dont like travel in city or other city. Uff... i will think study in other countries as paris, italian, mexico. There is valuated the art much most important of Chile.


But this are my’s goals and I dont knok if I study this courses in the future. In this time i feel very uncorfortle with my studies but I think in practicd other things. I very feel interested in the works of my Carreer but in sometimes times is boring. Even so, the life change everyyday

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

my future

I don’t think about of courses in the future. Even so, I think in different ideas for realizd a courses when I finish my carrer in the futur...