domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2020

my 3rd post: photography

This photo was taken for my Mother two weekends ago. The photo is a rapid shot that my mother sent me when I was in Quillota. 


In this photo show a little bird Mom incubated her egg. This photo is very funny because The Mommy made the nest in the calefont of my House (San Antonio).


She comes for small hole in the wall and she goes out for search food in differents hours in the day.


She is the second bird that made the nest in the laundry room. The bird stay very comfortable in the room. I go to wash my clothes and She pokes his head for look me👀even so, she doesn’t run from me when she look me. The bird is not shy. 


I like this photo because she surprise me and I loved the animals. This photo is a memory that I will treasure with affection when the mother bird will leave my house



2 comentarios:

my future

I don’t think about of courses in the future. Even so, I think in different ideas for realizd a courses when I finish my carrer in the futur...