jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2020

My dream job and the actually

 When I as Child I wanted to be a veterany because I loved the dogs and others animals like cats, birds, rodents, etc. When I was a child I studied the dogs breeds, I see tv programs like Animal Plannet. Over the time, I thought in was a costume designer because my Grandma and my's uncles are a dressmakers. 

I had different carrer option in mind... In first Bachelor of arts, in second pedagogy in arts. Then, design and finally Costume Design. I decidec this in first year of secundary.  In the end of my life school I decided definitely in study Bachelor of arts because I loved paint and I enjoy present in exhibitions of arts in San Antonio. I prefeer the Bachelor and not pedagogy because In the Bachelor in the University of Chile I can have a both tittles.

My experience has been  with the carreer because I loved learn about art, and I surprise all to my's teachers know. The most difficult part has been a stay in Santiago because I don't get used to the city. The distances are very long and the weather in summer is very very hot. I felt bad when I need to when to the University.

I would like to have a job where I can Arts Teacher. In secundary I like the management of cultural proyects and in finally I like the job of Nails Artist. I have a certification in nails and I think in practice when I will finish the carreer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

my future

I don’t think about of courses in the future. Even so, I think in different ideas for realizd a courses when I finish my carrer in the futur...